Huge thanks to Chelsea at http://www.rottentail.com/ for an awesome photoshoot, there’s more photos to come! Check out her shop for handmade steampunk accessories, hats and other fun stuff.
Also, join me, Diamond Z, and lots of other great local artists Saturday (tomorrow!) for Incompatible Muzik's Musical Fusion show, check out all the details at the facebook event page: Musical Fusion
Check out some of my favorite tracks from January on Beatport. I’ll be doing one of these at the end of each month. Enjoy!
One of my favorite shots of me from a show last year.
(Source: alreadyindepartures, via stopgoblin)
Check it out! Thanks to stopgoblin for the coding. Once mixcrate enables widgets, I’ll have those on the MIXES page, and the MEDIA page will be updated shortly with a photo gallery and maybe some videos. SHOWS of course will let you know where/when you can see me DJ. Be sure to check out the other social media links at the bottom as well as the CONNECT page to sign up for my email newsletter if you’d like updates about my new music, mixes, shows, etc.
DOGA and me with the dark prince of techno, Gesaffelstein @ sónar on tour Chicago
BEST HALLOWEEN EVER.
Happy Halloween! How was yours?
Stop Goblin posted this before I did :)
Here’s my newest techno mix, enjoy!
Here’s a mix done by my partner in crime / production mentor, DOGA. It’s one of my favorites from her. Be sure to check it out.
- Jon Covnvex - No Love ft. Breakage
- Spektre - Lexicon Lost
- Jay Lumen & Popof – Comin To Pumping
- Halfadder – Alice Demerrye
- Spektre – Citadel (Hollen remix)
- Jay Lumen – That 60 Seconds
- Camea – Body Magnet
- Radio Slave – Grindhouse ft. Danton Eeprom (Dubfire Terror Planet remix)
- Plastik Funk – Need (Stefano Noferini remix)
- Green Velvet & Harvard Bass – Kickin It
- Marc Houle – Techno Vocals
- Mounsie – Turkey Business (Droplex remix)
- Gaiser – Some Slip
- Blue October UK – Non Compos Mentis
once per day until May 3rd to help my chances to be selected to DJ at The Mid and the Spring Awakening Music Festival!
Thanks so much, hope to see you there!